Pages

Wednesday, June 30, 2021

Creating a paper table

 


                                                                            Kia ora bloggers, 

So today we had to do some STEAM ( Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts, Maths) 
we had a task to make a table using 10 sheets of newspaper and 1m of tape, we created this table to hold 1 book or more to see if it is strong to hold some stuff. It was really fun to make and would definitely make it again there were some things I would change but It fell apart. If you have any feedback please put them in the comments.

   




 


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post